7x14 Olympic Rectangle Trampoline 10x17 Frame with Enclosure
This rectangle trampoline offers the greatest control and overall rebound action. For skills, this is the official shape as recognized for gymnastic training. The frame is 13 gauge, 3" diameter galvanized steel, with double support rails standing 36" high, competition 9" tapered German cross link springs, and welded loop construction. Royal blue 13" wide safety pads include loop straps on the back side of each safety pad to keep them from flapping. 7'x14' mat , 10'x17' frame. shipped in 1-3 business days by a freight carrier.
-R.A.D. (Rough And Durable) safety pads are 13" wide with the heavier 18oz UV Marine vinyl.
-Pro safety pads are 17" wide 18oz UV Marine vinyl. Velcro in the corners for a full coverage safety pad. Included with the pro pads are the 4 corner support springs. **Pro pads cannot be used with enclosure.**
- This trampoline is built with commercial designing. With the same style that Trampoline Parks are being built with today.
- Continuous welded loop frame. Competitors will drill into the frame having the spring eat the inside tubing away.
- Double support bar making it the strongest residential rectangle trampoline.
- All sealed off piping keeping the water out of the pipe.
- High grade UV polypropylene.
- 8 row stitching with 1.25" sun guard fully around the edge for extra UV protection.
- 112 rust resistant V-rings.
- 112 rust resitant double tapered German cross over springs.
- Industry leading 58 coil count springs. Giving you more coil per square inch for better performance.
- UV grade Marine Vinyl same type of vinyl used for swimming pool covers and boating covers.
- Wind loops for extra protection keeping the pads from flapping in the wind.
- Available pro safety pads for more coverage over the corners.
|Pro Safety Pad||