6x12 Rectangle Trampoline 9x15 Frame
This rectangle trampoline offers the greatest control and overall rebound action. For skills, this is the official shape as recognized for gymnastic training. The frame is 13 gauge, 3" diameter galvanized steel, with double support rails standing 36" high, competition 9" tapered German cross link springs, and welded loop construction. Royal blue 13" wide safety pads include loop straps on the back side of each safety pad to keep them from flapping. 6'x12' mat , 10'x17' frame.
-R.A.D. (Rough And Durable) safety pads are 13" wide with the heavier 18oz UV Marine vinyl.
-Pro safety pads are 17" wide 18oz UV Marine vinyl. Velcro in the corners for a full coverage safety pad. Included with the pro pads are the 4 corner support springs. **Pro pads cannot be used with enclosure.**
- This trampoline is built with commercial designing. With the same style that Trampoline Parks are being built with today.
- Continuous welded loop frame. Competitors will drill into the frame having the spring eat the inside tubing away.
- Double support bar making it the strongest residential rectangle trampoline.
- All sealed off piping keeping the water out of the pipe.
- High grade UV polypropylene.
- 8 row stitching with 1.25" sun guard fully around the edge for extra UV protection.
- 96rust resistant V-rings.
- 96 rust resitant double tapered German cross over springs.
- Industry leading 58 coil count springs. Giving you more coil per square inch for better performance.
- UV grade Marine Vinyl same type of vinyl used for swimming pool covers and boating covers.
- Wind loops for extra protection keeping the pads from flapping in the wind.
- Available pro safety pads for more coverage over the corners.
|Pro Safety Pad||
In most cases your product will arrive via common carrier truck line directly to your home with curbside delivery only. This means the driver will facilitate the offloading of the shipment at the curb. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, OR BACKYARD. You are then responsible to have someone physically capable to help unload the product.
Upon delivery the freight driver will ask you to sign a bill of lading (BOL). This BOL is an acknowledgement by the transportation company of the receipt of the shipment in good condition and that the correct number of parcels have been received. Please carefully check the steel rails on the ends to be sure that they have not been crushed, as well as any other parcels for damage or shortage. If you have any damaged or missing parts, do not accept the freight without the driver firs making a note of the damage or shortage on your BOL. After the notation has been made please accept the shipment and contact our office as soon as possible and we will resolve the problem. Any damage not disclosed and noted on the BOL will not be covered for replacement.