14' Round Trampoline with Inground Kit
With this ring the trampoline is self standing in the hole. Not back filled so the legs of your trampoline are buried or screwed to anything. Because your trampoline is self standing you get more installation options. You can have the trampoline flush with the ground, or you can lift the trampoline a couple of inches out for better air flow.
- Dig a hole 12-18 inches larger then frame, and about 37" deep.
- Assemble ring
- Drop trampoline ring into hole backfilling the outside
- Place weed barrier inside ring with 2 inches of gravel for water drainage.
- Assemble trampoline
- Drop trampoline into the hole
- Optional place bricks under the trampoline legs to lift trampoline above ground